Use of Site
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. 'Deep-linking', 'embedding' or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement.
The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called "Providers", assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service. The information will not be used for anything other that which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service. None of the information nor any information about your farm or the animals you add will be sold or made available to anyone.
The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the Site, analyze trends and administer the Site.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
Lead time, particularly pertaining to animal ear tags, RFID tags, microchips and applicator and branding instruments, is dependent on stock availability. Should we have stock available, orders will be dispatched the same day provided payment is validated/received before 14h00.
Should the product not be in stock, please allow 5 working days plus freight transit time. This will allow for manufacturing and delivery to our warehouse or directly to the address you designate in your order or under your GameLab Profile, accessible under “My Account”.
Every effort is made to effect shipment of your order timeously; however, unforeseen circumstances may cause delays. Should we be faced with such an occurrence, GameLab (Pty) Ltd will contact you via email and provide a revised shipping schedule.
Delivery & Payment Policies
When you click to make a purchase with us, legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies charged to your credit card or paid in any other way agreed by us, are limited by our Terms & Conditions. You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree to all our terms and conditions. Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the Terms & Conditions for such purchase. If you have any queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 074 104 5000 before making any purchase for any service through this website.
Our delivery & payment policies for the individual products available on our Site are as follows:
- Photo Horn Measurements: Photo horn measurements will be sent to you via your designated email that you register with, to your GameLab Inbox which is accessible once you log into gamelab.co.za and also imported into your individual animal file on www.gamelab.co.za. No physical document will be delivered to you. Back-ups of all horn measurements will be kept on our server under your individual profile and will be available to you at any time upon request and free of any charges. Although we will always attempt to effect delivery of the results within 48 hours, please allow up to 5 working days. Money will only be debited from your account once we successfully completed your horn measurements, but prior to delivery.
- DNA Analysis and Results: The DNA results of each of your animals shall be sent to you in electronic form via the email address that you register with on gamelab.co.za, imported into your individual animal file in electronic format, via your GameLab Inbox which is accessible once you log into www.gamelab.co.za and also in hard-copy format in the form of a DNA Certificate sent to the postal address that you designate in your GameLab User Profile under “My Account”- “Postal Delivery Details”. Please allow approximately 6 weeks for delivery of your results. Money will only be debited from your account once we received your DNA samples at our designated laboratory.
- Animal Ear Tags, RFID Transponders, Microchips, Tag Applicators & Pins and Branding Tools: These hardware will be delivered to the physical address or postal address that you designate when ordering any of these products. These addresses can be designated or changed under “My Account” – “Physical Delivery Details” or “My Account” – “Postal Delivery Details” or when you fill out the order form. Please allow 5 working days plus freight transit time. Money will only be debited from your account immediately once we receive your order via the GameLab online order form.
- Photographic Services: When you book a GameLab photographer, we will co-ordinate the photography session with you via Email and telephonic correspondence and arrange the same. You will receive a written quotation from us for the session and, once accepted by you via Email, we will proceed with the booking. You will receive an electronic copy of all photos taken by the photographer and a copy will also be saved online under your individual animal profile. Money will be debited from your account to the amount of the quotation that you accepted on the same day that the photographer arrives at your farm or establishment for the purposes of photographing your animals. Any photographs which are not suitable for our photo horn measurements will be taken again by the photographer on the same or later date free of charge.
- Private Consultations/Professional Services (mating, nutritional and supplementary tailored solutions): Private consultations shall be charged according to the prevailing GameLab rates, which will be quoted to you via Email by GameLab. This may involve personal visits by any one of the GameLab specialists to make a proper assessment of your individual circumstances and field conditions. Once you accept the GameLab quotation via Email, we will confirm the booking with you and money will be debited from your account to the amount of the quotation that you accepted on the same day that the specialist arrives at your farm or establishment for the purposes of assessing and analysing your needs. Please note that visits will be charged individually and new quotations will be issued for acceptance by you for each return visit. The final analysis and proposals shall be included in the consultations and shall be free of charge. Any additional consultations, whether telephonically, via Email or through any other correspondence or personal involvement, shall be charged separately as new consultation at the prevailing GameLab rates. For a summary of the latest GameLab rates for these professional services, please refer to Addendum 1 below at the end of this document.
SA counter to counter.
Please ensure the correct shipping address is provided from the outset as title and risk will pass to you once the order has left our premises. We will use the “Physical Delivery Address” that you provided under “My Account” on www.gamelab.co.za for physical deliveries. We will use the “Postal Delivery Address” that you provided under “My Account” on www.gamelab.co.za for postal deliveries. You may change this at any time by logging into www.gamelab.co.za with your credentials and going to “My Account”.
Occasionally packages are returned to us undeliverable. In the event that this takes place, every attempt will be made to contact you to make arrangements for re-shipment.
For hardware orders, order processing will not begin until we receive a confirmed order and full payment. For any other orders, processing will commence immediately and payment will be processed in accordance with our Delivery Policy above.
Should you for any reason wish to cancel your purchase of any hardware, you will be liable for a 25% handling fee. You must advise us in writing of your cancellation and any such cancellation must be signed by the person who made the original purchase. The goods must be returned to us undamaged in the original packaging within 14 calendar days.
* Note: GameLab (Pty) Ltd recommends that you use Speed Services Couriers (South African Postal Services) for all returns as it offers shipment tracking through a 24 hours customer helpline. Should you choose to use a carrier that does not offer a tracking facility and the goods are lost then no refund or return will be considered.
International customers should make use of a courier that offers:
- Shipment tracking.
- Insure your package for safe return and declare the full value of the shipment, failing which loss or damage will be for your account.
Disclosure of outlet country at time of payment
First National Bank
Payment Options and Pricing
All orders will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR).
GameLab (Pty) Ltd endeavours to offer you competitive prices on current products. Your total order price will include the price of the purchase plus any applicable sales tax and shipping charges (on the day of shipping).
GameLab (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice.
Should GameLab (Pty) Ltd reduce its price on any shipped products within 10 working days of shipment, you may contact us and request a refund of the difference between the price you were charged and the reduced selling price. To receive the refund you must contact us within 14 days of shipment.
We accept MasterCard and Visa credit cards. If you do not have a credit card please utilise one of the other payment options, or simply log off and return to the site at a later time to complete your order. All of your order details will be saved online under in the “My Account” section available for use whenever you’re ready! Sorry for the inconvenience.
EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer)
This is one of the most widely used ways of sending money online. Once you have added enough items to your shopping cart, proceed to “Checkout” and follow the order processing instructions. Select the option to pay via EFT. You will then have to load GameLab (Pty) Ltd as a beneficiary on your internet banking and use the unique order number in the reference line for your payment. This should ensure speedy processing and delivery of your selected products.
You may pay for your products through a direct deposit. It’s exactly the same as doing an EFT payment, except you’ll have to go into your bank and physically make your direct deposit there. Please fax through your deposit slip to us on +27 (0) 86 552 8552 to ensure your payment is confirmed and order shipped as quickly as possible.
For more information about how to order, special order requirements and other payment options, please contact our Support Team on +27 (0) 74-104-5000 or email email@example.com.
- Virtual Card Services process all credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are 128 bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypted. The company registration documents and the site's registered domain name are checked and verified by Thawte, ensuring the cardholder and merchant that nobody can impersonate VCS to obtain confidential information.
- Virtual Card Services is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. Virtual Card Services Internet servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- The Merchant, GameLab (Pty) Ltd, does not have access to credit details.
- Virtual Card Services continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Terms & Conditions or any complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa, whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
I understand that all the designs and trademarks are registered to GameLab (Pty) Ltd and I hereby accept the Terms & Conditions. I undertake not to copy/duplicate the trademarks and designs directly or indirectly in anyway and understand the legal implications thereof. Should I be found to be in violation of this Agreement, I understand that I will be held liable for all legal costs incurred by GameLab (Pty) Ltd for any civil action or any legal action deemed necessary against me.